- G1 is the first product of GalaGreat smart electronics brand.
- G1 smart ring is designed to contact human skin as well as numerous possible environments, so high-qualitymaterials and workmanship are required.
- The two core smart NFC chips of G1 are provided by world-class chip company NXP.
- The waterproof level reached the top IP68 industrial level. It can resistup to 10 meters of free fall impact.
- GalaRing has basic functions brought by the NFC chip.
- It can also transmit information between the ring and the phone via the latest NFC technology, providing personal social information storage and exchange functions.
- AnroidApps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galagreat.galaring
- Small - 17mm
- Large - 22mm
- SAMSUNG: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 Mini, Galaxy S4, Google Nexus S, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3
- MOTOROLA: Moto X, Droid Maxx, Droid Razr M, Droid Razr HD
- HTC: One, First, One X
- LG: Google Nexus 4, optimus 4x HD, Optimus L5, Optimus L7
- Sony: Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Z, Xperia T, Xperia P, Xperia S
- Other: Mi 2A, Mi3, OPPO Find5, GEAK Eye, GEAK Mars, Machine with NFC function.
As you can see from the photo below, it just comes in a box with no instructions other than a barcode for you to scan to download the app. The screen shots from the app are shown, but even after opening the app I still wasn’t sure as to how everything was going to work. In fact I found it difficult to grasp. Also the NFC was hit and miss with my Note 3. I think you really need to be very geeky to want this product and understand NFC in depth. It really could do with some proper instructions.......... ”[ read more ]